Domestic Angels Area Manager
Posted: 4th Nov 2023 Closing: 3rd Dec 2023
Are you ready to run your own successful business that gives you a life you love and time with people you adore? Owning a Domestic Angels Franchise is PERFECT for you if you want to:
- Work for yourself, but not by yourself
- Reduce the risk of starting your own business by using a proven, tried and tested model
- Start your own business straight away without having to worry about building a website or setting up loads of different systems
As a new Domestic Angel's Area Manager, here's what you'll get.
- Your own exclusive territory with full control over the hours you work.
- Pre-launch training programme covering recruitment, Angel management, culture & customer service management, Halo, our in-house software, social media & marketing, as well as an Operating Manual.
- Your own webpage, social media sites and business email.
- Centralised bookkeeping so you don't have to become an accountant!
- A 90-day fully supported program by me - Sam Acton, the franchise owner, to ensure you get off to the best start possible.
- On-going weekly management team meets online, monthly 121s and constant support from your franchise peers (worth over £5,000 p/y alone!)
- Peace of Mind knowing that you're part of a business that is fully endorsed by the strict criteria of the British Franchise Association and received many awards.
Don't let another year go by before you take the leap into entrepreneurship and build a life you deserve with work that fits around you - not the other way around!
Flexible hours to fit around you and your family commitments. We recommend between 10-20 hours per week
Earn a realistic salary of c. £2,000 p/m or more if you choose - all whilst working flexibly around you, your family and life!
Best suited to:
Strong organisational and communication skills with a firm focus on customer service