Jiggy wrigglers Franchise
Baby & Toddler Play, Sensory & Music Classes
Posted: 1st May 2021 Closing: 1st Jun 2021
Jiggy Wrigglers Franchise Ltd
Jiggy Wrigglers is a tried and tested, nationwide children’s music and movement business that’s ready to go as soon as you are!
Our award-winning programmes are delivered to more than 10,000 children every month in the form of groups, nursery sessions and birthday parties. Besides our proven business model and extensive network of franchisees, we offer full support in every element of setting up and running your Jiggy Wrigglers business, and all we ask from you (as a franchisee and business owner) is a full commitment to early childhood education and entertainment.
AS PART OF THE JIGGY FRANCHISE, YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Full training
- Your own geographical territory to run, with no crossover of areas
- CAA, BFA and QFA Registered
- Complete set of percussion instruments, sensory equipment and all other equipment necessary to start your business
- Intensive training face to face and online to get you up and running
- Full set of approved playlists, Music and Themes
- Free advertisement, and promotional materials from our Inhouse Brand Manager
- Detailed training manual
- Mentoring and development programme
- Jiggy Wrigglers Bespoke management and booking system
- Personalised local website creation and support
- Free advice and ongoing training on managing and growing your business
- One-to-one business advisory services before the official launch in your location to act as a reinforcement of the training course
- Regular meetings, training, and networking opportunities for franchisees throughout the year
- Communication and promotion support through national marketing campaigns both online and in the press
- Peace of mind from working with a registered trademarked company and brand
It really doesn’t matter what your career or volunteer background is, because it’s your passion and drive that are the most important factors here at Jiggys. If you have a love for music, movement, child development and parental well-being, then we’d love to have a chat with you.
£5995 plus vat
You choose the hours you work to fit around you and your family or other commitments you may have. You have flexibility to determine your own business hours giving you the chance to around for the school pick up. This is the perfect business for anyone looking for the work life balance we all crave.
Depends on the number of hours you work and classes you teach, over £30 K in turnover is achievable in your first year with the potential to double this each year.
Best suited to:
The Jiggy Wrigglers Franchise is the perfect choice for busy parents and caregivers who crave a work life balance and would like to support other parents whilst spending more quality time with their own children.
How often do you work?
Franchisees have the flexibility to determine their own business hours. Most work within school hours, however, the programme allows expansion upon this. Over 80% of our franchisees are parents who wanted that perfect work/life balance & with us are finding it. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who loves working with toddlers but also wants that perfect business to suit their lifestyle.
How does the job fit around your family life?
Franchisees have the flexibility to determine their own business hours.
How much time do you commit?
Set your own hours. With exclusive territory rights you also have the scope to grow your business at a rate that suits you, with the backing and support of the Head office. And just so you know you can run your business all year round including holidays if you want to because there are many additional opportunities to help grow your business at a pace that suits you.
Where do you carry out your work?
With exclusive territory rights you also have the scope to grow your business at a rate that suits you
Do you need a car?
Yes you will need a car
Do you get support/training?
Yes full ongoing training and support