Posted: 3rd Nov 2023 Closing: 2nd Dec 2023
Jo Jingles Limited
At Jo Jingles, we offer the chance for you to run your own business, providing interactive music and movement classes for preschool children aged 3 months to 5 years in your local area. Established in 1995, we are a dedicated community with extensive experience in delivering services to children.
Why Choose Jo Jingles Franchise?
Becoming part of our franchise, your business becomes a part of our brand. This means we are fully committed to supporting you with the right tools, resources and guidance for a successful start and continued growth.
A Jo Jingles franchise offers you:
- Exclusive Territory: The opportunity to run music, singing and movement classes in your chosen local area.
- Flexibility: Work on your terms, allowing you to balance your home and family life with your business.
- Affordability: Low start-up costs and a promising return on your investment.
- Comprehensive Support: Benefit from ongoing training and assistance to develop your business from start-up through its entire lifecycle.
- HQ Marketing: Gain nationwide advertising, marketing and public relations support from head office.
- Professional Equipment: Including percussion instruments, music books and CDs recorded exclusively for Jo Jingles by well-known children's TV presenters and music writers.
- Compliant Programmes: Deliver class programmes that align with Government guidelines for all preschool age groups.
- Reputation & Security: Gain the backing of being associated with a reputable, established and trademarked brand.
- Efficient Business Management: Access Jo Jingles' bespoke online booking and reporting system for streamlined operations.
We Support Your Success
As a new franchisee, you will receive comprehensive training at Jo Jingles HQ, typically lasting 4-5 days. This training will bring you up to speed on our culture, ethos, and brand personality.
At Jo Jingles, we are dedicated to helping you succeed, providing the support and guidance you need to make your business thrive.
To ensure your success, we recommend running a minimum of 10 – 15 classes in the first year and building up from there. The beauty of this opportunity lies in its flexible hours, allowing you to work at your own convenience and strike a balance with your personal life. The more dedication and effort you invest in it, the greater the rewards.
The earning potential is high! You have the freedom to work independently or scale up your business with the support of class teachers. With over 136,000 pupils attending nursery schools between 2021/22 and approximately 3.78 million children younger than 5 years in 2020, the market is abundant with opportunity. Please contact us for more information.
Best suited to:
To succeed in your new business, you will have a passion for working with young children and a love for music and singing. You will also be self-motivated and have confidence and enthusiasm leading groups. You'll need excellent organisational and presentation skills, and a 5-year commitment. No prior sector experience needed, just a desire to develop and manage your own venture.